Sharing Company Information
For several reasons, when two or more people work together it is essential that they collaborate.
You need to portray a united business impression to your clientele. “Singing off the same hymn sheet” gives your customers the confidence that they are dealing with an organisation which is pulling together on their behalf. It will also cost you money if efforts are being duplicated and your staff are “reinventing the wheel”. G3 Solutions will help you achieve these goals with the introduction and configuration of Microsoft Small Business Server to deliver the following:
- Appointments: Know where each other are and book meetings for one another.
- Resource Allocation: Book meeting rooms, allocate company pool cars, shared projectors etc.
- Documents: Keep your electronic documents in a controlled environment where they can be easily found and worked by anyone you choose to grant access.
- Emails: Ensure that information is received into your organisation and distributed to the correct people.
- Faxes: May be received and handled electronically via email as above so nothing falls off the fax machine and gets lost under a desk or left in a pending pile.
- Contact Details: Keep all commonly referenced contact information up to date and make it readily availably to those who require it.
- Scheduled Tasks: Allow individuals and groups to schedule and track tasks thereby ensuring that targets are met in a timely manner.